Published: December 26th, 2012 | Tags: Aaron Rodgers, Adam Rank, Adrian Peterson, Andrew Luck, Calvin Johnson, Cam Newton, Christmas, Jake Long, Larry Fitzgerald, Mario Williams, Maurice Jones-Drew, megatron, Pro Bowl, RG3, rudolph, santa, Tim Tebow
We’re still in holiday mode, even though Santa didn’t bring our favorite team a playoff spot. However, jolly old St. Nick has been generous with a few other teams. The NFC playoff spots are still up for grabs. But even if you’ve been naughty or nice, we’re going to present you with out generous gift of content for this past week.
- RG3 Zone – RG3 makes a comeback against the Eagles. It’s like he’s never left.
- Madden Curse Watch - Megatron transforms Jerry Rice’s all-time record.
- Adrian Peterson – All Day Zone – All the highlights from every game Adrian Peterson’s played in as he inches closer to breaking Eric Dickerson’s all-time season rushing record.
- Week 16: Curse, Coincidence or Superstition – The Jets find another quarterback. And it’s not Sanchez, or Tebow or even Greg McElroy.
- Expected, Unexpected - A coach dances, Aaron Rodgers on fire and Cam Newton gets chippy.
- Rookie Bucket List - Russell Wilson making a late run for Rookie of the Year.
- Santa Letters – NFL players like Larry Fitzgerald and coaches like Rex Ryan write letters to Santa.
- The Season – Immaculate Remembrance. One man’s tale of the ball that holds a sacred memory.
- Christmas Vacations – Inspired by Clark Griswald we give your our players and coaches who need a much needed respite.
- Christmas Miracles – Holiday joy for your team.
- Island of Misfit Players – Inspired by Rudolph, we cast our own version of the Island of Misfit Toys