Published: December 19th, 2012 | Tags: Andrew Luck, Brandon Marshall, Charlie Brown, Clark Griswald, football cards, Immaculate Reception, megatron, New York Jets, Pouncey, RG3, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill, santa, The Hobbit, Tim Tebow, topps, Will Ferrell
One more week to get those holiday gifts. Week 15 featured a merry band of big games, an Adrian Peterson rushing explosion and another Jets collapse. Need we mention an awesome Russell Wilson/Hobbit trailer. It’s all covered for you in this week’s Rewind.
- Russell Wilson: An Unexpected Journey – Check out our cool mashup of Russell Wilson and The Hobbit. A very funny surprise awaits at the end!
- Madden Curse Watch - Megatron inches closer to Jerry Rice’s all-time record.
- Week 15: Curse, Coincidence or Superstition – Brandon Marshall channels his inner Charlie Brown.
- Expected, Unexpected - You shouldn’t spike a man with glasses and Statement Sunday.
- Rookie Bucket List - No RG3, but a little Luck and some Tannehill.
- Tebow Zone - Tebow plays. Finally.
- Alternative Ranking - The Jets are back. They love USC quarterbacks. Fans for Barkley.
- The Season – The Pouncey twins. Far apart, but closer than ever.
- Christmas Vacations – Inspired by Clark Griswald we give your our players and coaches who need a much needed respite.
- The Cardboard Bio – Franco Harris – 40 years after the Immaculate Reception, we tell Franco Harris’s bio through football cards.