Week 14 was super, but Week 15 is going to be superbad. Some great games that are possible playoff previews. Check out some of our treasure trove of content over the past week.
- Meet Kirk Cousins: Redskins Quarterback and Cinephile – He rescued the Redskins on Sunday. Meet’s the NFL’s aspiring Roger Ebert.
- Madden Curse Watch – Megatron.3.5 inches of snow. Will Ferrell. Need we say more?
- LaDainian Tomlinson Top 21 Moments – LT was one of the best running backs ever. Check out our cool interactive page and see his 21 best runs.
- Week 14: Curse, Coincidence or Superstition – Revenge is a dish best served Cam Newton style.
- Expected, Unexpected – It’s Week 14. Napoleon Dynamite, the Jets and Brady Quinn. Three things you know you love.
- Rookie Bucket List – RG3 gets hurt. Luck triumphs. Wilson crushes.
- RG3 Zone – RG3 gets hurt. But the Redskins reign. Check out the highlights.
- Alternative Ranking – 58-0. Arizona abides.
- You Can’t Handle the Truth: ‘A Few Good Men’ NFL tribute – It’s been 20 years since “A Few Good Men” debuted. Inspired by Jack Nicholson, we bring you our NFL hard truths.
- The Season – Peyton Manning talks about his amazing comeback.
- Gridiron Breakdown – Who is the NFL’s Man of Steel? – The new Superman trailer is out. Adam Rank on whether Cam Newton or Adrian Peterson stands as the NFL’s Man of Steel.