Robert Griffin III has recently joined the world of Twitter. And next week, he’s going big-time with his first microwave oven. Dude, you’re going to love Hot Pockets!
We all wondered what type of tweeter RG3 would be. Introspective? Informative? Humorous like Michael Ian Black? Turns out RG3 spends his time on Twitter posting positive, motivational messages.
In other words, he has no idea how Twitter works. Nobody uses the Internet to be positive.
Just kidding. Well, sorta.
But I did notice his timeline looks an awful lot like that of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who also uses Twitter to inspire people. Which is exactly what I want to read while I’m sitting on the couch, eating fast food and catching up on old episodes of “Battle of the Network Stars” on ESPN Classic.
So with that in mind, we bring back “Who Tweeted It?” Was it RG3 or The Rock? (BTW, you’re not going to be perfect on this because they are too similar. It’s impossible to tell them apart.)
And without further ado …
1. Just like 2 fingerprints, no 2 journeys are the same…What will you be remembered for? #legacy
2. Success will often come down to you wanting it more than the next person. #DontEverLoosenYourGrip
3. “It aint about where you start – it’s about where you finish” Bring your week home strong.
4. W/O pressure diamonds cant be made. Titles Rings & Records are earned because when the pressure rises, so do champions #NoPressureNoDiamonds
5. “Excellence is my presence. Never tense, never hesitant” – NOTORIOUS BIG 5/21/72 – 3/9/97 #ThankUBIG
6. Most train to compete…The Greats train to conquer…I plan to conquer #determined
7. Doubt is a catalyst for success, but when there is no doubt you must have the strength to be your own catalyst
8. Tell kids, “Dream big, Live Bigger”, so that their reality is always better than their dreams. Worked for @Oprah #reachforthestars.
9. Success: Attack fast. Attack hard. Grab by throat. Don’t let go.
10. We must live everyday to the fullest because the next is not promised.
11. Humble. Hungry. Relentless.
12. They sleep, we grind. They dream, we shine
13. I hope u all had a beautiful day! I thought about how blessed I am w/ wonderful friends whom I am so grateful for! & I’m grateful 4 YOU!!
RG3: 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10
The Rock: 2, 3, 5, 9, 11, 12
Angie Harmon: 13 (she also uses Twitter to be positive)
If you remember The Rock from his days as a defensive tackle for the University of Miami (or if you’re a huge CFL fan), then you’ll probably enjoy this Gridiron Breakdown: John Cena vs. Tim Tebow.