Note: Packers WR Greg Jennings is in Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI and will be sharing his experiences throughout the week on NFL.com.
INDIANAPOLIS — Here are some of my personal highlights from my past two days in Indy:
- Hit the GQ party Friday night and met Andy Roddick and LL Cool J. That same night I went to the ESPN party and was lucky to meet Spike Lee and ask for a role in his next film.
- Did a bunch of Radio Row interviews on Friday during which I promoted how I will be running Coke Zero’s Twitter account @CokeZero when I host the Maxim party Saturday night.
- Made an appearance on NFL Network’s “NFL Total Access” with LaMarr Woodley.
- Got a chance to meet some amazing kids from the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Headed over to the Nike hospitality on Saturday suite to catch up with the Nike Football folks. I got a chance to talk to some of their creative folks about ideas for the next batch of Be Great! T-shirts.
- Lastly, I attended the “NFL Honors” where I hung out with Rams RB Steven Jackson, his sister and our agents from Maximum Sports. I was also able to spend some quality time with the G.O.A.T. Jerry Rice.
– Greg Jennings