Published: November 8th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Aaron Rodgers, Al Davis, Chas Henry, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Mike Shanahan, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Philip Rivers, Roy Helu
If you missed the New York Giants’ Super Bowl flashback against the New England Patriots, or Sunday night’s stirring final drive by the Baltimore Ravens against the Pittsburgh Steelers, shame on you. But never fear: NFL Network’s got you covered with a special edition of NFL Replay Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET, focusing on the second halves those unforgettable comebacks and featuring enhanced sound from NFL Films. And at 9:30 p.m. ET, catch a replay of Sunday’s shootout in San Diego between Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers and San Diego’s Philip Rivers.
Here’s what else is on tap for Tuesday:
- Rookie Philadelphia Eagles punter Chas Henry played quarterback in high school, but you’d never know it from the wounded duck he threw on a disastrous fake punt in the fourth quarter of Monday night’s loss to the Chicago Bears.
- The Eagles’ Monday night loss has local fans melting down faster than a Philly cheesesteak, and they’re taking to the airwaves to express their anger.
- See what the heroics of Eli Manning & Joe Flacco did to the latest NFL.com Power Poll, and find out where our experts ranked your favorite team.
- With the regular season at its midway point, the “NFL Total Access” crew projects who will win Coach of the Year, Rookie of the Year and Most Valuable Player.
- Have your say in who wins top honors for last weekend’s games by voting for the NFL’s Hardest Working Man award, the Rookie of the Week, Air & Ground Players of the Week, and Never Say Never Moment of the Week. And don’t forget to fill out your Pro Bowl ballot.
- Get an exclusive first look at the next episode of “A Football
Life,” which chronicles the one-of-a-kind life of legendary Raiders owner Al
Davis. The full NFL Films documentary airs Friday night on NFL Network.
- If your fantasy team needs a boost at running back, now might be the time to pick up Redskins rookie Roy Helu, who is Mike Shanahan‘s top choice for the moment.
- Fall may be in full swing, but the NFL’s cheerleaders are here to bring a little sunshine to an otherwise gray day. Check out our latest photo gallery.
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.