Published: November 4th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Adadm Rank, Andrew Whitworth, Brandon Flowers, Dave Dameshek, Eli Manning, Elliot Harrison, Green Bay Packers, Jeff Darlington, Marcell Dareus, Michael Bush, Michael Fabiano, Nick Saban, Peyton Manning
With Alabama and LSU gearing up for the latest Game of the Century Saturday night, tune into NFL Network’s “Around the League Live” at 5 p.m. ET Friday and have some fun with Cincinnati Bengals tackle Andrew Whitworth, who won a BCS title at LSU when Nick Saban coached the Tigers, and Buffalo Bills rookie defensive end Marcell Dareus, who played for Saban’s national championship club at Alabama.
Here’s what else is on tap for Friday:
- This is the last day to have your say in who wins top honors for last weekend’s games by voting for the NFL’s Hardest Working Man award, the Rookie of the Week, Air & Ground Players of the Week, and Never Say Never Moment of the Week. And don’t forget to fill out your Pro Bowl ballot.
- Peyton Manning has missed the entire season due to multiple neck surgeries, but still has aspirations to play in 2011. Find out Manning’s status update straight from the Colt’s mouth.
- Get ready for all of this weekend’s games with NFL.com’s exclusive Game Center, featuring previews, stats, videos and analysis of every Week 9 game
- With four interceptions this season, Brandon Flowers is making a name for himself in the NFL. But thanks to a certain rock star, the Chiefs CB is hardly making a dent where it counts — on the Internet. Jeff Darlington explains.
- Eli Manning leads one of two New York teams that will hit the road this weekend in hopes of securing a victory against a tough AFC East opponent.
- Dave Dameshek is joined by Adam Rank on his weekly podcast, and the dynamic duo discusses everything from Kim Kardashian‘s short-lived marriage to the Steelers-Ravens’ Week 9 showdown.
- How do you stop the 7-0 Green Bay Packers? NFL.com’s Elliot Harrison offers a formula, but no guarantees.
- Looking to solidify your fantasy lineup this week? Michael Fabiano offers 10 players, including Raiders RB Michael Bush, who have a chance to produce better-than-normal numbers.
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.