NFL fans embraced the Halloween spirit on Sunday by dressing up in crazy costumes to help cheer for their favorite teams. Check out some of the best costumes in our photo gallery, then — for a real scare — watch this spooky video.
Here’s what else is on tap for Monday:
- A few weeks after they were written off as overrated and over-the-hill, Pennsylvania’s two NFL teams made big statements on Sunday, with the Steelers establishing themselves as the AFC’s top team by beating the Patriots, and the Eagles flying back into the playoff picture with a blowout win over the Cowboys.
- Catch up on all of Sunday’s action with NFL.com’s exclusive Game Center, and watch every touchdown scored Sunday with NFL Network’s RedZone Recap.
- If the season ended today, there would be a dramatic shift in the AFC playoff picture, with the Patriots falling from the No. 1 seed to barely in the field after their loss to the Steelers, who now assume the AFC’s top spot.
- Tim Tebow‘s second game as the Denver Broncos starting quarterback went so badly that coach John Fox left some doubt as to whether Tebow will be under center for Denver’s next game.
- The St. Louis Rams proved that they’ve got plenty of fight in them by stunning the New Orleans Saints Sunday just when all seemed lost for their season, writes Steve Wyche.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb was seen wearing a walking boot leaving M&T Bank Stadium. Check on all the latest injury updates from Sunday.
- NFL teams looking for disruptive pass rushers might as well pitch a tent in Chapel Hill, N.C., where they’ll find not one but two outstanding prospects, writes NFL.com draft expert Bucky Brooks.
- Steven Jackson and LeSean McCoy were among the heroes in Week 8, but who will be voted the Fantasy Player of the Week?
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.