Published: October 26th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Antonio Cromartie, Baltimore Ravens, Bucky Brooks, Chris Johnson, Dave Dameshek, Elliot Harrison, John Harbaugh, Jonathan Vilma, Michael Fabiano, Mike Ditka, Peyton Hillis, Philip Rivers, Ray Rice, Terrell Owens, Terrell Suggs
The time has come to nominate the players you want to see in the 2012 Pro Bowl. Click here for your electronic ballot and cast your vote for the AFC and NFC’s best players at each position.
Here’s what else is on tap for Wednesday:
- What if Terrell Owens gave a public workout and no one — at least no NFL scouts — came? Bucky Brooks writes that Owens didn’t show anything Tuesday that would convince a team to take a risk on him, and Owens himself had his say on NFL Network.
- Watch last year’s top NFC seed take on one of this year’s surprise NFC powers when NFL Replay shows last Sunday’s Atlanta Falcons-Detroit Lions contest — a game that got rather chippy, as they say — Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network. Plus, hear from the always-quotable Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie and Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma on “Around The League Live” Wednesday at 5 p.m. ET.
- Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh agrees with linebacker Terrell Suggs that the team needs to get more carries for Ray Rice; meanwhile, the Ravens’ swan dive on Monday night caused them to slip in Elliot Harrison‘s weekly Power Rankings.
- Has Peyton Hillis‘ Madden curse extended to all Peytons and Paytons? Dave Dameshek investigates in the latest Shame Report.
- Mike Ditka is famously curmudgeonly and a stickler for time management. So what was it like working with him on the latest NFL Films documentary, “A Football Life”? Find out from the producer, and don’t miss the film’s premiere Thursday on NFL Network at 10 p.m. ET.
- What’s wrong with Philip Rivers? Why does Chris Johnson look like a shell of his former self? These are questions that keep many a fantasy football owner up at night. Lucky for them, Michael Fabiano has the answers in his latest Fantasy Mailbag.
- You can have a say in who wins top honors for last weekend’s games by voting for the NFL’s Hardest Working Man award, the Rookie of the Week, Air & Ground Player of the Week, and Never Say Never Moment of the Week.
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Fall may be in full swing, but the NFL’s cheerleaders are here to bring a little sunshine to an otherwise gray day. Check out our latest photo gallery.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.