Published: October 25th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Baltimore Ravens, Christian Ponder, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jason La Canfora, Michael Lombardi, New York Jets, Philip Rivers, Terrell Owens, Terrell Suggs
Is Terrell Owens‘ NFL career over? The free agent wide receiver hopes not, and he’s holding a public workout on Tuesday to convince as many teams as possible that he has recovered from offseason knee surgery and is ready to rock. NFL Network will have reporters at the workout, and then be sure to tune into NFL Network Tuesday night as T.O. drops by the studio to assess how it went.
Here’s what else is on tap for Tuesday:
- Catch Sunday’s best games again Tuesday and Wednesday night on NFL Network. On Tuesday, relive the New York Jets’ comeback against the San Diego Chargers at 8 p.m. ET, then watch the Green Bay Packers get a scare from the Minnesota Vikings in Christian Ponder‘s debut at 9:30 p.m. ET. And if you missed the Atlanta Falcons’ 23-16 victory over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, which had each team accusing the other of being dirty, you can watch that replay Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET.
- The Baltimore Ravens’ surprisingly poor offensive performance in Monday night’s 12-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars had Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs questioning the team’s game plan.
- Find out who’s up and who’s down in this week’s NFL.com Power Poll, and see where our experts ranked your favorite team.
- If the season ended today, some familiar faces would be back in the playoffs, but several others would be left out in the cold. Check out our playoff picture as it stands after seven weeks.
- You can have a say in who wins top honors for last weekend’s games by voting for the NFL’s Hardest Working Man award, the Rookie of the Week, Air & Ground Player of the Week, and Never Say Never Moment of the Week.
- Cowboys rookie DeMarco Murray rushed for 253 yards on Sunday, so it’s no surprise that NFL.com fantasy expert Michael Fabiano advises you to pick him up for your team.
- Every team has a season-defining moment, and the Jets had theirs Sunday against the Chargers. Michael Lombardi explains what’s next for New York and what else he loved, and hated, in Week 7.
- Many believed Philip Rivers would enjoy a historic season, but he has more picks than TD passes so far and hasn’t looked like himself. Jason La Canfora shares what’s plaguing the Chargers QB.
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.