Tune into NFL Network’s “Around the League” Friday at 5 p.m. ET to hear San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree talk about his team’s hot start and big game Sunday against the upstart Detroit Lions.
Here’s what else to look for on Friday:
- Speaking of Crabtree, Adam Rank tabbed the wide receiver as a player who merits consideration for your fantasy team’s starting lineup in Week 6.
- Did you miss Thursday night’s airing of “A Football Life: Walter Payton” on NFL Network? Fear not, for NFL.com has you covered. Check out an assortment of videos from the program that gave an in-depth look into “Sweetness.”
- NFL Network’s Albert Breer takes a look at what the NFL has to do to increase its popularity outside of the United States.
- Elliot Harrison says that several worried fan bases have no reason to press the panic button just yet.
- Finding yourself hitting the waiver wires to bolster your fantasy team? Michael Fabiano has the names you need to know if you’re looking for a boost.
- Bucky Brooks identifies several players, including a handful of pass catchers, who could surprise in Week 6.
- Tim Tebow is finally getting his shot as the Denver Broncos’ starting quarterback, and Jason Smith says the Broncos’ insatiable fan base had something to do with the move.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall promised to make quite the splash on Monday night. Marshall promised a spectacle, and not just with his play.
- Could this year’s trade deadline feature some fireworks? Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Lloyd is on the market, according to a report.
li>Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.