Published: October 11th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Aaron Rodgers, Al Davis, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Buffalo Bills, Dan Marino, Jackie Battle, Matt Cassel, Oakland Raiders, Pete Carroll, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, Super Bowl XLIX, Tim Tebow
Tune into NFL Network at 12:45 p.m. ET on Tuesday to hear coverage of the NFL Fall Meeting in Houston, where the league will announce who will host Super Bowl XLIX in February 2015. And log onto NFL.com for full coverage throughout the day.
Here’s what else is on tap for Tuesday:
- Aaron Rodgers had another scorching game for the Packers on Sunday, but Matt Cassel tossed four touchdowns and Ben Roethlisberger topped him with five. Which QB had the best performance? Log onto NFL.com to vote for the FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Week. And don’t forget to cast your vote for the week’s top rookie performance and top comeback, too.
- Two of Sunday’s best games will be shown again Tuesday on NFL Network. Watch the Philadelphia Eagles battle the first-place Buffalo Bills at 8 p.m. ET; then, at 9:30 p.m. ET, relive the Oakland Raiders’ emotional win in Houston one day after the death of owner Al Davis.
- Fresh off his team’s big upset on the East Coast, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll joins NFL Network’s “Around the League” Tuesday at 5 p.m. ET to talk about his young team and its starting quarterback situation.
- Who topped the latest NFL.com Power Poll? Find out where our experts rank your team.
- Tim Tebow‘s likely return to the Broncos’ starting lineup coincides with their Week 7 game at Miami, which is being promoted as “Gator Day” by the Dolphins. Lucky coincidence?
- Dan Marino knows it’s only a matter of time before his 1984 single-season record for passing yards falls: Five QBs are currently on pace to break it.
- Stanford’s Andrew Luck is proving hype about him is well deserved. Bucky Brooks explains what’s so impressive about the Cardinal QB’s game beyond the numbers in his weekly College Stock Watch.
- Former NFL head coaches Brian Billick and Jim Mora talk Tim Tebow, the Eagles’ misery and the 49ers’ under-the-radar success in this week’s edition of “The Coaches’ Show Podcast.”
- If your fantasy team took a dive this week, Chiefs RB Jackie Battle could be the key to victory in Week 6. He’s one of 10 players NFL.com fantasy editor Michael Fabiano says to add on the waiver wire.