Get ready for all of Week 3’s matchups with NFL.com’s exclusive Game Center previews, featuring stats, stories, videos and more.
Here’s what else is on tap for Friday:
- Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick practiced in full on Thursday, and the Eagles plan for him to start against the Giants, while the outlook for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is less certain.
- Tune into NFL Network’s “Around the League” Friday at 5 p.m. ET to hear from Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson on his team’s upcoming clash in Chicago, a rematch of last season’s NFC Championship Game.
- NFL Network analyst Brian Billick says the Patriots and Jets will attempt to do the most difficult thing in team sports this week: win a tough game on the road.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Cedric Benson will appeal the three-game suspension dished out by the NFL for his latest off-the-field incident.
- Cam Newton went undrafted in many fantasy leagues. Nobody’s sleeping on him now, though. Michael Fabiano says it’s time to make the Heisman winner your starting fantasy QB.
- Eighteen teams sit at 1-1 in the standings entering Week 3. What to make of the morass in the middle? Elliot Harrison lists the teams to buy, the teams to sell and those on the fence.
- Behind a record-setting offense, the Patriots had a perfect regular season in 2007. With another high-scoring attack, can they do it again in 2011? Our experts debate which team will be the last to lose.
- Most of the attention going into games is on the stars, but lesser-known players often end up being difference makers. Bucky Brooks runs down several players who could be in the spotlight in Week 3.
- Come up with names for the week’s most exciting plays, and tweet your way into the NFL history books. We’ll pick our favorites, and let users pick the final winner each week.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.