Get an exclusive look at the highly anticipated NFL Films documentary centered around one of the NFL’s greatest coaches, Bill Belichick. “A Football Life: Bill Belichick” premieres tonight at 9 p.m. ET on NFL Network.
Here’s what else is on tap for Thursday:
- A pair of wily NFL veterans — Colts center Jeff Saturday and Giants defensive end Justin Tuck — will join “NFL Total Access” tonight (7 p.m. ET, NFL Network) to offer their unique perspective on the issues of the day.
- Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, last week’s NFC Defensive Player of the Week for his Herculean effort against the Falcons, is uncertain for Sunday’s game at New Orleans as he mourns the sudden death of his mother.
- As Michael Vick prepares to make his return to Atlanta, the “NFL Total Access” crew looks back at the wild ride of the QB’s career.
- From 14 300-yard passers to 54 touchdown passes, Week 1 produced several NFL records. Where do we go from here? Gil Brandt says get ready for an aerial assault like no other.
- A Week 1 loss is easy to recover from, but an 0-2 start is a whole different animal. Which Week 1 loser is in most need of a win this weekend? Our analysts tell you.
- What if the Green Bay Packers had given in to Brett Favre‘s demands following his unretirement in 2008? Dave Dameshek uses some awesome animation to explore the weird world fans would live in now.
- Fair or not, Benny Sapp is out of a job after allowing a 99-yard touchdown pass Monday night. NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi dissects the play that led the Dolphins to cut their cornerback.
- It’s time to turn your attention to your Week 2 lineup, and who better to help you decide who’s in and who’s out than NFL.com fantasy guru Michael Fabiano.
- With Week 1′s games in the books, Rich Eisen pulls in a glittering array of stars to join him in the latest podcast, including Ravens LB Terrell Suggs, Super Bowl-winning QB Troy Aikman and America’s Roastmaster General, comedian Jeffrey Ross.
- Want to get NFL.com’s top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.