We’re down to the final game of the preseason — between the Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks — and this one is filled with questions at the quarterback position.
The biggest of all: Will Terrelle Pryor make his pro football debut Friday night on NFL Network?
Not as huge: Will the Seahawks allow Tarvaris Jackson in the game for one final tune-up — even for a series — before the team’s regular-season opener against the San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 11? Tune in to find out.
Here’s what else is on tap Friday:
- Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth can’t say enough good things about coach Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots after making his debut Thursday night against the New York Giants.
- Quarterback Kerry Collins‘ inability to get the Colts’ offense going only increases worry in Indianapolis about what the early season will look like if Peyton Manning isn’t ready.
- Every year, there’s turnover among playoff teams — some of it unpredictable. Our writers tell you which playoff teams from 2010 won’t make the cut this season.
- Titans running back Chris Johnson finally got his new contract, but his Minnesota Vikings counterpart Adrian Peterson might be more excited. Steve Wyche explains why.
- Jets coach Rex Ryan is known for many things but Pat Kirwan thinks the focus should really be on what he does best — and that’s win.
- With the first weekend of college football upon us, Bucky Brooks looks at several notable players — including Stanford QB Andrew Luck — who could have bright futures in the NFL.
- Is Kevin Kolb the savior for the Arizona Cardinals? The “NFL Total Access” crew debates whether Kolb is really a franchise player.
- Catch up with your favorite team with our comprehensive season previews of all 32 teams.
- It’s not too late to sign up to play Fantasy Football for free on NFL.com and get ready to draft the players that will drive your team to a championship.