Today’s Chris Johnson-Mike Reinfeldt summit has Titans fans and fantasy football players everywhere on the edge of their seats. The Pro Bowl running back will be in Nashville on Tuesday to meet with the Titans GM to talk about a new contract, one that could get him to end his holdout and get back on the field. Stay tuned to NFL.com and NFL Network throughout the day, as NFL Network reporter Albert Breer will be reporting live from Nashville.
Here’s what else is on tap for Wednesday:
- Rex Ryan has some interesting words for his Patriots’ counterpart Bill Belichick. Find out what Rex really thinks as he sits down with NFL Network’s Michael Irvin.
- Eighty-six-year-old Colts legend Art Donovan has told a few interesting stories in his time, but few better than the tale of how he was recently reunited with his 1958 championship ring — stolen in a Hong Kong hotel in the 1970s.
- With Philip Rivers slinging the ball as well as ever, Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is primed for another monster season. Catch up with Gates tonight as he appears on “NFL Total Access.”
- NFL cheerleaders are working their way into midseason form just like the players. Take a look at their finest moments from the weekend in our latest photo gallery.
- They no longer count, but plays such as the recent helmet-less run by Dallas Cowboys RB Phillip Tanner are still petty cool to watch. Adam Rank presents his favorites in the latest Pick Six.
- The NFC has been represented by a different team in each of the past 10 Super Bowls, and NFL.com analyst Elliot Harrison says the Atlanta Falcons could keep that streak alive in 2011.
- What player has stepped up in the first two weeks of preseason action and which veteran could find himself on the waiver wire very soon as a result? Our experts will tell you later today in the latest Instant Debate.
- Get ready for Week 3 of the preseason with NFL.com’s exclusive Game Center previews.
- Sign up now to play Fantasy Football for free and then use NFL.com to get all the information you need before your draft.