Published: August 22nd, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Brett Favre, Chris Johnson, Indianapolis Colts, Jim Irsay, Pete Carroll, Philip Rivers, Plaxico Burress, supplemental draft, Tarvaris Jackson, Terrelle Pryor
Monday’s NFL supplemental draft is one of the most interesting “mini” drafts of recent memory, and NFL.com will have full coverage, including NFL Network reporter Albert Breer live from Terrelle Pryor‘s draft party.
Here’s what else is on tap for Monday:
- Take a look back at the best NFL players to come out of past supplemental drafts in our latest photo essay.
- Police are seeking witnesses in a series of fan attacks at Saturday night’s Raiders-49ers game that left two men hospitalized in San Francisco.
- Plaxico Burress‘ smashing return and Philip Rivers‘ razor-sharp outing were among the revelations from Sunday night’s preseason action, says NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks.
- Seattle coach Pete Carroll is sticking with Tarvaris Jackson as his starting quarterback after the free-agent signing again failed to lead Seattle to points in a preseason game.
- Tennessee and running back Chris Johnson appear further apart than ever, with Titans owner Bud Adams leveling the latest blow in an ongoing battle of wills.
- Which way to Favre? Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay tweeted Sunday that he was in Brett Favre‘s hometown of Hattiesburg, Miss., and wanted directions to the retired QB’s house.
- Watch the best efforts of the preseason so far with our Can’t-Miss Plays.
- Catch up on your favorite team with our comprehensive reports from all 32 NFL training camps.
- Join our all-new NFL Fantasy Ultimate Experience leagues and compete against other users for autographed memorabilia, customized championship rings and a trip to Super Bowl XLVI.