Published: July 5th, 2011 | Tags: First and 10, Adrian Peterson, Bob Einstein, Chad Henne, Champ Bailey, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Darrelle Revis, J.B. Smoove, Jeff Garlin, Larry David, Nnamdi Asomugha, Rich Eisen, Tom Brady
We know you’re all waiting impatiently for the new season of HBO’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” this summer, and so are we. Which is why the good folks at the Rich Eisen Podcast have been kind enough to whet your appetite with a very special Curb edition of the show. On Thursday’s podcast -– both here on NFL.com and on the televised version to air on NFL Network Thursday at 10 p.m. ET –- Eisen will talk to Curb stars Larry David, Jeff Garlin, J.B. Smoove and Bob Einstein. It promises to be a laugh riot. And if you don’t believe us, here’s a sneak peek.
Here’s what else is on tap Tuesday:
- Need more of a Curb fix? Here’s a photo gallery taken when the guys were in studio.
- Now that we’ve celebrated Independence Day and we’re into the dog days of summer, here is an update from Albert Breer on the labor front.
- Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson was in studio over the weekend the talk about the final episode of “The Top 100 Players of 2011.” And he was kind enough to pose for photos!
- Speaking of the Top 100 … who does No. 1 pick Tom Brady think should be No. 1?
- More importantly, who do you think should be the top player of 2011? Go to the NFL.com poll on our home page to cast your vote.
- NFL.com’s Pat Kirwan is winding down his series on the top players in the league by position. Today it’s the tight ends.
- Is Miami’s Chad Henne a legitimate franchise quarterback? That’s the question many Dolphins fans have been asking themselves, and later today they will get an answer from NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks.
- In today’s Data Points, we examine the battle for best cornerback, comparing the numbers of Champ Bailey, Darrelle Revis and Nnamdi Asomugha.
- Here’s your chance to chat with NFL.com personnel guru Gil Brandt, who will be in the chat room today at 1 p.m. ET. Submit a question now.