Twinkle-toes himself, reigning “Dancing With the Stars” champ Hines Ward, will be visiting the NFL.com and NFL Network offices Wednesday afternoon. Be on the lookout for the Steelers receiver to be featured here on NFL.com as well as on “NFL Total Access” on NFL Network tonight. In fact, Ward will join us for a live chat this afternoon at 5 p.m. ET, so get involved here and submit a question for him.
Here’s what else is on tap Wednesday:
- Tuesday’s guest at the NFL.com/NFL Network office was erudite Bengals linebacker Dhani Jones. And in this Q&A he did with us, he recalls the day he signed his first NFL contract -– and why it’s a lesson for all current NFL players.
- And if you haven’t seen Jones looking dapper in his bow ties, check out our Portrait Session with him.
- After yesterday’s Pick Six counted down the worst NFL franchises to root for, today we will count down the six best franchises to root for. Here’s a sneak peek.
- NFL.com senior analyst Pat Kirwan continues his series ranking the best players by position. Today, he tackles the pass rushers.
- Speaking of Kirwan, he had some good insight yesterday in his weekly live chat, including the observation that Michael Vick‘s desire to sign Plaxico Burress could have an influence on Eagles coach Andy Reid.
- With Jamaal Charles (33) and Steven Jackson (38) revealed last Sunday night on the “Top 100 Players of 2011,” there are four running backs left in the top 30 — Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew and Adrian Peterson. How would you rank these guys? Our panel of experts takes on the challenge in today’s Instant Debate.
- Here’s a cool video to check out: Clay Matthews and other NFL players join NFL Network’s Jay Glazer and former MMA champion Randy Couture in a grueling mixed martial arts workout.
- Don’t forget to spend some time every day brushing up on your fantasy football in preparation for a summer draft. The NFL.com Fantasy Draft Kit is already live. Here’s a feature in which our fantasy experts answer 10 burning questions for 2011.
- NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora drops some knowledge in his live chat today at noon ET. Submit a question now.