Reggie Bush should probably stay away from Twitter for a while. After tweeting about his potential final days in New Orleans during the draft, Bush ruffled some feathers by making fun of being locked out. Saying that he was enjoying his time on the beach instead of, you know, trying to get better at football.
And almost immediately, Bush tried to play the thing off by claiming it was a joke. Hey Reggie, considering that “Hey, we were just joking about having an agent pay for my parents’ house in San Diego,” didn’t work, why did you think that this would fly?
And if you are not going to actually take responsibility for your texts like Rashard Mendenhall, at least be more creative with your fibs. Kind of like when you had to tell former girlfriend Kim Kardashian that her reality TV show was really good or that Bruce Jenner‘s face looked totally normal while you were dating.
So, I’ll do you a favor Reggie, and give you some excuses to use the next time you find yourself in hot water for one of your tweets. Just please, don’t use the whole “my account was hacked” excuse.
10. I thought this would be the best way for me to get a reality TV series.
9. I’m still drunk from the Royal Wedding.
8. My dog ate my phone.
6. I wanted them to talk about me on “Total Access.”
5. I butt-texted you from my pocket.
4. Your phone must be displaying my tweets incorrectly.
3. That wasn’t me, I was re-tweeting Gary Busey.
2. At least I didn’t side with Osama bin Laden.
1. I failed my concussion test.