Cowboys TE Martellus Bennett caused quite a stir when he suggested that the team should hold an open quarterback competition between Tony Romo and Jon Kitna. And then nothing since.
Which is kind of a shame, because he can be rather entertaining. In fact, the way Bennett runs his mouth, he kind of reminds us of a certain celebrity who has gotten in trouble for running his mouth recently.
You know, John Cena.
Just kidding, of course it’s Charlie Sheen. So we decided to make a little game. We have rounded up 12 quotes, and you have to pick out which ones are from Bennett, and which are from Sheen.
1. “The first one was like kissing Oprah (Winfrey). This one was like kissing Halle Berry. I’d much rather kiss Halle Berry or Angelina Jolie.”
2. “Who the hell knows what the dinosaurs sound like? No one was around. They might have sounded like dogs.”
3. “At some point, I’m going to put a gag order on myself in terms of talking about the past. I’ve got to slam the door and deal with the present and the future.”
4. “Man, what do you do if your chic farts? It doesn’t seem as if women should fart. I was walking in the grocery store in the chips and dips aisle. This lady was walking in front of me pushing her cart, she stopped to pick up some Pringles and let one rip. Sounded like a growl and a motor but smelt like a dead carcass.”
5. “I don’t have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.”
6. “I believe in aliens. I’ve actually seen four or five of them in my lifetime. Although they aren’t as smart as everyone seems to think. I played one in monopoly, checkers, and chess and I destroyed him/her — couldn’t really tell which it was so I’m just going to call it It.”
7. “As kids we’re not taught how to deal with success; we’re taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?”
8. On Kim Kardashian: “The butt is fake… they inserted throw pillows.”
9. “I’m here and I’m ready. They’re not. Bring it.”
10. “It all started with the hobos.”
11. “Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”
12. “It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”
Key: Bennett quotes: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10; Sheen quotes: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12.