You don’t have to be a fantasy football player to know that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is pretty darn good on the gridiron.
But can he be just as good in the entertainment world?
Peterson, who has already done a cameo on “Entourage,” recently played the role of host and guest (at the same time) for a series of “Double Take” videos produced by Converge and sponsored by Power Balance. If A.D. continues to go down the Hollywood path, is it then just a matter of time before it’s his turn to date a Kardashian?
After all, it’s not unlike NFL players to date celebrity starlets.
“Is it my turn?” Peterson the guest turned and asked Peterson the host about dating a Kardashian. “Possibly.”
During a recent interview with Peterson, I had to dig a little deeper into that answer. Now, I’m no Larry King, but I did ask him the question: “If you could date one of the Kardashians, which one would it be?”
After a sheepish laugh and pause, he responded.
“You put me on the spot here! All of them are attractive with the exception of the two young ones, you know, they’re not of age. Obviously Kim is very attractive, and Khloe is attractive. I think all of them are good looking.”
But Adrian, is there one you would date in particular?
“I would have to know more about their personality,” Peterson said. “Going off of personality I might like Khloe more than Kim, so obviously it’s all about the personality.”
So whether or not Peterson dates a Kardashian at some point in the future remains to be seen — if he does, he’ll join a pretty long list of athletes to court the famous socialites.
Here’s my list of the top athlete-Kardashian relationships (for these guys, it’s a different type of “fantasy”):
1. Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian: Reggie and Kim dated on and off for several years before splitting up in 2010. Kim was by Reggie’s side when he and the Saints beat the Colts to win Super Bowl XLIV.
2. Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian: After an extremely short courtship that lasted all of a month, Lamar and Khloe tied the knot at a private residence in Beverly Hills in 2009. They’re still together and going strong.
3. Bruce Jenner and Kris Kardashian: Bruce and Kris have been married since 1991 and have two children together, Kendall and Kylie. The couple also stars in the reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
4. Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian: Kim’s current love interest, Kris is a power forward with the New Jersey Nets. Ironically (or not), he’s in the midst of his best season in the NBA with the lovely Kim by his side.
5. Miles Austin and Kim Kardashian: In what was considered a “low-profile relationship,” Kim and Miles dated for a short time before splitting up in 2010. He and the Cowboys failed to have much success last season.
Want daily fantasy football advice? Follow me on Twitter!