Published: February 4th, 2011 | Tags: Super Bowl XLV,
If you’re in the North Texas area for the game this weekend, stop by the Dallas Convention Center to check out authentic sports memorabilia being auctioned off on Saturday, Feb. 5. and benefiting select NFL charities.
More than 600 football-related items are up for the bidding starting at 3 p.m. CT tomorrow. If you’re not in the area, bids can also be placed by telephone at 610-524-0822 or online at www.HuntAuctions.com.
There will also be staff from Hunt Auctions in attendance to grant appraisals on any sports-related collectibles you may want evaluated.
Some of the items on the block include:
- Several vintage leather helmets from the 1900′s through the 1930′s
- A signed section of a wooden goal post used in the 1942 Championship Game
- Numerous Super Bowl programs signed by select members of that year’s winning team
- A 1970’s Steelers’ helmet signed by that year’s team, including Terry Bradshaw and Mel Blount
- Peyton Manning game-used cleats from 2005
- And even a pylon used in the end zone from Super Bowl XLIV last year
For a complete list of items please visit www.nflauction.nfl.com.