Published: December 19th, 2010 | Tags: Injury roundup, Amari Spievey, Andy Reid, Austin Collie, Brian Leonard, Brian Orakpo, Brit Miller, David Reed, Early Doucet, Eric Wright, Gerald Sensabaugh, Jabari Greer, Junior Siavii, Knowshon Moreno, Langston Walker, LaRod Stephens-Howling, Louis Delmas, Nate Allen, Nnamdi Asomugha, Phillip Daniels, Reed Doughty, Richard Seymour, Sean Lee, Spencer Larson, Steve Spagnuolo, Terrell Owens, Week 15 injuries 2010
With Sunday’s games in the books, here’s an updated look at some of the notable injuries around the league in Week 15:
- The Bengals announced WR Terrell Owens will miss the remainder of the season with a torn meniscus in his left knee. FB Brian Leonard had to be helped off the field during the fourth quarter with a left ankle injury.
- Eagles coach Andy Reid updated the status of FS Nate Allen, who suffered a ruptured patella tendon against the Giants.
- Colts WR Austin Collie suffered his second concussion of the season.
- The Cowboys lost FS Gerald Sensabaugh and rookie LB Sean Lee to concussions.
- A head injury knocked Redskins safety Reed Doughty out of Sunday’s game against the Cowboys. Brian Orakpo (hamstring, groin) and DE Phillip Daniels (abdomen) were also injured.
- The Saints played much of Sunday’s game without CB Jabari Greer (knee). Saints coach Sean Payton didn’t offer an update following the game.
- Browns CB Eric Wright suffered what looked to be a serious left knee injury against the Bengals and was limping badly as he left the field.
- Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said the knee injury suffered by FB Brit Miller is likely an ACL injury and that it looks like he’ll be lost for the season.
- Ravens returner David Reed didn’t return after a concussion in the first half against the Saints.
- The Cardinals lost KR LaRod Stephens-Howling to a hamstring injury, while Kent Somers reports WR Early Doucet (hip flexor) left in the fourth quarter and didn’t return.
- The Lions announced during the first half that FS Louis Delmas was “shaken up,” and he never returned against the Bucs. Speculation exists Delmas suffered a concussion, and Chris McCosky of The Detroit News reported Delmas was given tests for concussion symptoms on the sideline. C.C. Brown started in place of SS Amari Spievey, who suffered an undisclosed injury during pregame warm-ups.
- The Broncos lost RB Knowshon Moreno (side, ribs) and TE Spencer Larson (ankle) against the Raiders.
- Raiders DE Richard Seymour sustained a hamstring injury against the Broncos, while RT Langston Walker left after what appeared to be a head injury, although the team had no update on his status. CB Nnamdi Asomugha was in and out of Sunday’s game due to ankle problems.
- Seahawks DT Junior Siavii didn’t return after a fourth-quarter neck injury.