Michael Fabiano | Tags:
Pulling in a couple of fantasy thoughts from the Twitterverse:
- Looks like Dwayne Bowe is going to score zero fantasy points today. He averaged 29.3 in his previous three games!
- TD, Peyton Manning to Pierre Garcon. Manning is going to have nice numbers when this game is over!
- The Bucs should go back to the creamsicles permanently. I love these uniforms.
- We have a Marshawn Lynch sighting. He just scored a TD.
- The Cardinals backfield is just a disaster in fantasy leagues. This week, Tim Hightower is dominating the carries.
- Jonathan Stewart is having a solid game. Funny how the Panthers can suddenly run the ball the last few weeks!
Want daily fantasy football advice? Follow me on Twitter!