Pulling in a couple of fantasy thoughts from the Twitterverse:
- TD, Andre Johnson. I couldn’t have been more wrong about Matt Schaub. Titans allowed 12 TD passes in first 10 games. Today, 2 in 1 half!
- TD, Joel Dreessen. Great sleeper today.
- Tell me if you have heard this before … Peyton Hillis, TD. The man is A BEAST! Three TDs for Hillis. We love you in fantasy land!
- The Jags are really dominating the Giants at the line of scrimmage right now.
- Mario Manningham scores a TD, but it was called back due to a holding penalty.
- Eli Manning has 89 yards, 0 TDs right now without Hakeem Nicks and Steve Smith.
- So much for the Packers-Falcons game being a shootout!
Want daily fantasy football advice? Follow me on Twitter!