Pulling in a couple of fantasy thoughts from the Twitterverse:
- Mike Shanahan is at it again … James Davis has more carries than Keiland Williams.
- Today has been bizarre. A lot of the fantasy matchups are going in the opposite direction.
- So Brandon Jacobs is the starter, but he loses goal-line work to Ahmad Bradshaw. Huh?
- Rusty Smith is not doing anything to help the value of Chris Johnson, huh? Dreadful!
- Wow a hockey game broke out in Houston! You have to see the video if you missed it. Will be up on NFL.com shortly … Andre Johnson has been ejected for fighting.
- Aaron Rodgers leads the Packers in rushing yards today!
Want daily fantasy football advice? Follow me on Twitter!