Published: November 28th, 2010 | Tags: Adrian Peterson, Brian Dawkins, Bruce Gradkowski, Carlos Rogers, Cody Grimm, David Garrard, Davin Joseph, Dawan Landry, Dwan Edwards, Eugene Amano, Jason Snelling, Le'Ron McClain, Michael Hoomanawanui, Michael Oher, Pat Lee, Ray Edwards, Spencer Havner, Week 12 injuries 2010
A look at the notable injuries from Sunday’s games in Week 12:
- The Vikings lost RB Adrian Peterson and DE Ray Edwards to ankle injuries against the Redskins, and neither player returned to the game. Peterson said following the game his injured right ankle was “doing OK” and coach Leslie Frazier said the team would know more after it’s evaluated on Monday. Edwards told the Star Tribune he will undergo an MRI exam.
- Jaguars QB David Garrard suffered a left wrist injury late in Sunday’s loss to the Giants. He told the Florida Times-Union he believed it was “probably just a sprain” and didn’t think anything was broken.
- Raiders QB Bruce Gradkowski re-injured his right throwing shoulder during the loss to the Dolphins, according to The Contra Costa Times. Gradkowski indicated the injury felt similar to his previous shoulder seperation, which could mean the Raiders are back to starting Jason Campbell.
- Bills coach Chan Gailey told reporters DE Dwan Edwards is out indefinitely after suffering a hamstring injury in the first quarter against the Steelers.
- The Titans lost C Eugene Amano (shoulder burner) and DL Sen’Derrick Marks (undisclosed) against the Texans.
- Falcons RB Jason Snelling suffered a hamstring injury against the Packers.
- Redskins CB Carlos Rogers didn’t return against the Vikings after re-aggravating a hamstring injury.
- The Packers lost CB Pat Lee (ankle) and TE Spencer Havner (hamstring) to injuries.
- The Ravens lost a trio of starters as SS Dawan Landry (concussion), LT Michael Oher (knee sprain) and FB Le’Ron McClain (ankle) suffered injuries against the Bucs.
- In the same game, the Bucs lost FS Cody Grimm (left ankle) and RG Davin Joseph (foot).
- Broncos S Brian Dawkins didn’t return against the Rams after suffering a knee injury.
- Rams TE Michael Hoomanawanui was sidelined by an ankle injury.