With a number of big-name players facing injuries this week, here’s a one-stop shop for the latest updates as the news cycle comes to a close on Thursday:
- Ravens RB Ray Rice said his bruised right knee is improving each day and shouldn’t keep him from playing Sunday against the Steelers.
- Jets coach Rex Ryan announced CB Darrelle Revis will miss his second consecutive game due to an injured hamstring.
- Sean Payton isn’t ready to rule out RB Pierre Thomas, who he says will be a game-time decision because of his injured left ankle.
- Rams RB Steven Jackson is in the day-to-day category. Jackson, who missed his second straight day of practice, indicated he’ll test his injured groin before the game to see if he can play against the Seahawks.
- Texans WR Andre Johnson sat out practice to rest his sprained right ankle, and according to coach Gary Kubiak will be a “game-time decision” in Oakland.
- Jake Delhomme returned to practice for the first time in more than two weeks and hopes his injured right ankle will allow him to start against the Bengals.
- Lions rookie RB Jahvid Best said his injured right big toe is feeling much better and is confident he’ll play in Green Bay, according to The Detroit News.
Here’s the full injury report for Week 4.
— Frank Tadych