1. Steelers – Dominating defense and one more home game til Big Ben comes back.
2. Saints — Very tough short week schedule and still almost pulled it out.
3. Packers — My preseason Super Bowl pick are still primed to do damage.
4. Ravens — Still working out the kinks on offense.
5. Colts — Peyton Manning gets you to 10 wins a season, alone. I’ll just stick with that from last week.
6. Titans — Smashmouth football, baby.
7. Texans — Dallas was due for a win. Cushing a week away; losing Duane Brown is huge, however.
8. Patriots — This is their formula — score 35-plus and hope to hold you to 30. Scary that holds against the Bills, too.
9. Bengals — Won’t always be pretty, but they’re getting back to 2009 template.
10. Bears — I’m still not a true believer but a dream start and a massive statement win, gladly taking a game the Packers gave away.
11. Falcons — If they can defend the deep ball they will be scary.
12. Eagles — This guy McNabb is coming back to town this week. Maybe you’ve heard of him?
13. Jets — Mark Sanchez has been Sanchize the last two weeks.
14. Cowboys — Wade Phillips can exhale … for a second.
15. Dolphins — Wanna see a little more balance between run/pass.
16. Chiefs — In the AFC West, who knows. Still can’t see them being there in the end, but what a start and the new Arrowhead roars.
17. Vikings — The offensive line woes and lack of chemistry, along with lack of vertical game, will haunt them.
18. Chargers — Wonder how much sense that roster exempt suspension on Marcus McNeill makes now? About as much as his ill-conceived holdout. Awful special teams play, too.
19. Broncos — Josh McDaniels’ odd fourth-down decision could hang over his head for a long time.
20. Seahawks — They get it done at home. Two huge wins there already.
21. 49ers — Total embarrassment two of first three weeks … Yet I still think they win that division.
22. Giants — Tom Coughlin’s job security could become a growing topic in NYC.
23. Buccaneers — Big boy teams are gonna give them problems.
24. Raiders — Missed field goals plagued them Sunday. Find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.
25. Rams — Sam Bradford will be out-performing that contract by year 3. Get him a WR and a tackle or two and watch the greatest show on turf return.
26. Redskins — Very lucky not to be 0-3. They used to call for Jim Zorn’s head for this kind of stuff.
27. Cardinals — If they look this bad against bad teams …
28. Panthers — Gonna be very steep learning curve for the rookie QB.
29. Jaguars — Defense has been a joke. Jack Del Rio another coach firmly on the hot seat.
30. Lions — Looking at likely at least two more weeks without Matthew Stafford.
31. Browns — Peyton Hillis has been a revelation … But look at the next 6 opponents. Yikes.
32. Bills — I give them total credit for battling very hard in two division losses.
– Jason La Canfora