With Tuesday’s deadline looming for unsigned restricted free agents, the news of signings are rolling in.
Restricted free agents have until 11:59 p.m. EST tonight to sign their tender offers, giving teams exclusive negotiating rights. After that deadline, teams have 24 hours to exercise their right to extend a June 15 tender offer at 110 percent of the player’s 2009 base salary. NFLLabor.com has a complete breakdown of the deadlines here.
NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora also posted a look at the 15 RFAs who have yet to sign.
Here’s a look at the RFAs who have signed their tender offers, as of 8 p.m. EST Monday:
- As expected, OLB Elvis Dumervil signed a one-year, $3.168 million tender with the Broncos, according to The Denver Post. Dumervil, who has been practicing with the team while the sides work on a long-term deal, was notified by the Broncos they would reduce his salary to $540,000 (110 percent of his 2009 salary) if he didn’t sign by the deadline.
- Redskins LB Rocky McIntosh signed his one-year tender worth $1.759. A four-year veteran, McIntosh was tendered at the second-round level.
- Vikings DE Ray Edwards signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender. Edwards, also a four-year veteran, was extended a first-round level tender by the Vikings.
- The Browns announced the signing of all five of their restricted free agents: RB Jerome Harrison, LB D’Qwell Jackson, LB Matt Roth, S Abram Elam and FB Lawrence Vickers. Roth, a five-year veteran, was extended a second-round tender at $1.8 million. All of the other players signed their tenders of $1.759 million.
- Cardinals G Deuce Lutui signed his one-year, $1.8 million tender. Lutui, a second-round pick in 2006 who has started since his rookie season, was extended an original-round tender by the Cardinals. He may have lost his starting job, though, as the Cardinals signed Alan Faneca and moved Reggie Wells to Lutui’s right guard spot.
- Titans LB Stephen Tulloch, who was extended a first-round level offer of $2.521, signed his tender Monday morning, according to TitansRadio.com.
- Saints RB Pierre Thomas, who was extended a one-year, $1.68 million tender at the second-round level, has signed, according to NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora. Thomas has stayed away from offseason work with the Saints and he seeks a long-term deal.