Frank Tadych | Tags: Arthur Jones, Brian Price, Bruce Campbell, Danario Alexander, Everson Griffen, Jared Odrick, Jason Pierre-Paul, Maurkice Pouncey, Mike Iupati, Mike Williams, Patrick Robinson, Robert Johnson, Russell Okung, Trent Williams
Former Syracuse WR Mike Williams, widely regarded as a second-round pick, worked out for six NFL teams Tuesday, according to The Buffalo News.
Teams in attendence were the Bills, Ravens, Browns, Packers, Bucs and Chargers, reports the paper. Williams has already visited the Dolphins, Ravens, Bucs, Chargers and Browns and has five more visits scheduled, according to the report.
A look at some of the other visits by prospects around the league:
- Lost in the shuffle of the Donovan McNabb trade Monday was the visit by Oklahoma St. LT Russell Okung to the Redskins, according to The Washington Post. The Redskins are widely considered to be interested in Okung if he lasts to the No. 4 pick.
- Prospects scheduled to work out for the Vikings this week include CB Patrick Robinson, OL Maurkice Pouncey, OL Mike Iupati, OL Bruce Campbell and DE Jason Pierre-Paul, according to The Star Tribune. The Vikings hold the No. 30 pick in the draft.
- The Lions hosted Oklahoma LT Trent Williams on Tuesday, according to the team’s official Web site.
- UCLA DT Brian Price has pre-draft visits set up with six teams: Bucs, Saints, Patriots, Falcons, Eagles and Chargers. The Falcons, who are hosting Price on Saturday, will also host USC DE Everson Griffen. The Falcons have the No. 19 pick in the first round.
- The Plain Dealer reports the Browns are high on Penn State DL Jared Odrick and have worked him out privately. Other teams that have met or worked out Odrick are the Saints, Jets, Cowboys, Ravens, Broncos and Falcons.
- The Eagles visited recently with Missouri WR Danario Alexander, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Alexander is unable to work out for teams due to a knee injury he suffered at the Senior Bowl.
- Utah FS Robert Johnson was scheduled to meet with the Bears Tuesday, according to the Chicago Tribune.
- The Post-Standard reports Syracuse DT Arthur Jones was scheduled to work out for 18 teams on Tuesday. Jones will also have private workouts with the Bills, Falcons and Patriots.