Published: March 17th, 2010 | Tags: Billy Devaney, Charles Davis, Charley Casserly, Derek Anderson, Fran Charles, JaMarcus Russell, Jamie Dukes, Jason La Canfora, Ken Whisenhunt, Matt Leinart, Mike Mayock, NFL Total Access, Rod Woodson, Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow
Much of Wednesday’s production meeting for NFL Total Access was dedicated to Tim Tebow (that’s one), who will be a focal point of the show today at 7 p.m. ET.
Tebow (two), of course, took part in Florida’s pro day Wednesday, and analysts Mike Mayock and Charley Casserly will offer their opinions on the performance and his draft outlook. Mayock also sits down for an exclusive one-on-one with Tebow (three), which is can’t-miss.
As Tebow (four) was discussed in a room full of producers, host Fran Charles and analysts Jamie Dukes and Rod Woodson, varying opinions surfaced. But Woodson holds some interesting opinions on how NFL teams take fliers on players in every draft, and he’d look at Tebow (five) in the third round.
As for the non-Tebow (six) portion of the show, here’s here a look at what else to expect:
- Casserly will unveil his mock draft, with picks 1-10.
- Dukes and Woodson will discuss the signing of Derek Anderson, and what it means to Matt Leinart. Both know coach Ken Whisenhunt well enough to know this will truly be an open competition. Woodson says he’ll play the best player. Period.
- Is the upcoming season make-or-break for Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell? Analyst Charles Davis also joins the discussion to discuss the Raiders’ draft needs.
- NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora will put down his Blackberry long enough to update us on the agenda of the Competition Committee from the NFL Annual Meeting next week.
- St. Louis GM Billy Devaney chats with Charles, while Dukes and Woodson discuss what the Rams should do with the first overall pick. Dukes says the Rams have no choice but to go with Sam Bradford. You’ll find out why.