The Week 17 injury reports are out, and here’s a look at some of the notable developments among teams fighting for or headed to the postseason:
- The Ravens listed WR Derrick Mason (knee), S Ed Reed (groin) and LB Terrell Suggs (thigh) as questionable for Sunday’s game in Oakland. Reed, who has been out of action since Nov. 29, was limited in practice the last two days. Mason, meanwhile, missed two days of practice but returned Friday in a limited role.
- Patriots DE Ty Warren (ankle) and DT Vince Wilfork (foot) are both questionable for Sunday’s game against the Texans. Wilfork missed the previous two games. Both players were limited in practice all week.
- The Texans listed DT Shaun Cody (knee) and LB Brian Cushing (foot, ribs) as questionable. Cushing has been a regular on the injury report but played each week.
- Saints RB Pierre Thomas (rib), who injured himself during last week’s loss to the Bucs, has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Panthers.
- Vikings TE Visanthe Shiancoe (thigh) and DT Pat Williams (elbow) are both questionable to play against the Giants.
- The Chargers listed LB Shawne Merriman (foot), WR Legedu Naanee (foot) and S Eric Weddle (knee) as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Redskins, while DE Jacques Cesaire (elbow) and WR Vincent Jackson (Achilles) are both questionable.
Check out NFL.com’s injuries page for the latest reports.