Published: December 18th, 2009 | Tags: Calvin Johnson, Correll Buckhalter, Devin Hester, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Kenny Iwebema, Larry Fitzgerald, Percy Harvin, Shaun Phillips, Sidney Rice, Terrell Owens, Tom Brady, Week 15 injuries, Zach Miller
Teams have released their injury reports for Week 15. Here’s a look at some of the notable names:
- The Cardinals listed WR Larry Fitzgerald (knee) as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Lions. Fitzgerald was limited in practice all week after injuring himself in last week’s loss to the 49ers. Also questionable for Arizona are DE Kenny Iwebema (shoulder) and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (toe).
- Patriots QB Tom Brady (right shoulder/right finger/rib) was limited for the second straight day but is probable to face the Bills.
- Lions WR Calvin Johnson (knee) is questionable. He was limited on Friday after sitting out practice the day before.
- The Ravens listed DT Haloti Ngata (ankle) and S Ed Reed (groin, foot) as questionable. Reed, who did not practice on Friday, has missed the last two games.
- Vikings WR Percy Harvin (illness), who’s been dealing with migraine headaches, is questionable and hopes to play Sunday night against the Panthers. WR Sidney Rice (illness) is also questionable for Minnesota.
- Bills WR Terrell Owens (illness) missed practice for the second day in a row and was listed as questionable.
- Raiders TE Zach Miller (concussion) is questionable to play against the Broncos. Miller, who didn’t practice all week, suffered the concussion last week against Washington.
- Broncos RB Correll Buckhalter (ankle) is doubtful after missing practice all week.
- Chargers LB Shaun Phillips (ankle) is questionable against the Bengals. Phillips practiced fully for the second straight day on Friday.
- Bears WR Devin Hester (calf) is likely to miss his second straight game after being listed as doubtful against the Ravens.
- Titans QB Vince Young (knee/hamstring) is questionable after practicing in full practice Friday.
- Falcons QB Matt Ryan (toe) and RB Michael Turner (ankle) are questionable after being limited on Friday.
- Eagles RB Brian Westbrook (concussion), who practiced on a limited basis all week, was ruled out after not being medically cleared to play.
- The Saints listed seven players as being questionable for Saturday night’s game against the Cowboys.
Check out NFL.com’s injuries page for the official Week 15 injury reports.