Published: December 10th, 2009 | Tags: Adrian Peterson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Brian Westbrook, Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Williams, DeSean Jackson, Jason Smith, Jason Taylor, Jeremy Maclin, Joey Porter, Kellen Winslow, Legedu Naanee, Mike Bell, Mike Sims-Walker, Percy Harvin, Shawne Merriman, Steven Jackson, Tom Brady, Vince Young, Week 14 injuries
Teams have released their Week 14 practice participation reports for Thursday. Here’s a look at some notable developments:
- The Jaguars could be in danger of not having their top wideout threat against the Dolphins as Mike Sims-Walker (calf) took a step back in his progress. Sims-Walker, who has 52 catches for 752 yards and six touchdowns this season, didn’t practice after being limited Wednesday.
- Titans QB Vince Young (knee) was listed as a limited participant in practice after going 100 percent on Wednesday, meaning his status for Sunday’s game against the Rams could come into question. Young, who hurt himself in last week’s loss to the Colts, suffered what coach Jeff Fisher described as a “setback”. Meanwhile, RB Chris Johnson (ankle) was limited after sitting out the previous day.
- The Patriots practiced without QB Tom Brady (finger, shoulder, rib) for the second day in a row.
- It looks as though Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams (ankle) isn’t bothered by his injury after he fully practiced for the second day in a row.
- Eagles RB Brian Westbrook (concussion) was limited for the second consecutive day, and WR DeSean Jackson (concussion), who missed last week’s game, fully practiced again and is expected to start Sunday against the Giants. WR Jeremy Maclin (foot) missed his second practice in a row.
- Vikings RB Adrian Peterson (foot, ankle) was limited after sitting out the previous day, and WR Percy Harvin missed his second consecutive practice with migraine headaches.
- Dolphins LB Jason Taylor (shoulder) was back at practice on a full-time basis after missing Wednesday’s session, and LB Joey Porter (knee) missed his second consecutive workout.
- Rams RB Steven Jackson (back) and OT Jason Smith (concussion) both missed their second consecutive practice.
- Chargers LB Shawne Merriman (foot) practiced after being limited the previous day, and WR Legedu Naanee (foot) also was a full go after missing Wednesday’s workout.
- Buccaneers TE Kellen Winslow (knee) fully practiced after missing Wednesday’s session.
- Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth (ankle) appears likely to miss his third game in the last four weeks. Haynesworth reinjured the ankle in the New Orleans game and hasn’t practiced this week. FB Mike Sellers (severe thigh bruise) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Raiders.
- The Saints practiced without one of their RBs, Mike Bell (knee), who had been limited the previous day.
- Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot, ankle) didn’t practice after being limited the previous day, although it’s part of his plan to miss an in-between day to practice more.
Check out NFL.com’s injuries page for the latest reports.