Published: December 3rd, 2009 | Tags: Alex Brown, Brian Cushing, Chad Clifton, Charles Tillman, Charles Woodson, DeAngelo Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Duane Brown, Jake Delhomme, Justin Durant, Matt Moore, Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Turner, Mike Sims-Walker, Ray Lewis, Ryan Grant, Steve Slaton, Tommie Harris, Week 13 injuries
Teams have released their practice participation reports for Thursday. Here’s a look at what’s happening with some of the notable players:
- Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams (ankle) missed his second consecutive day of practice, leaving his status in question for Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers. Meanwhile, Jake Delhomme (right finger) also missed his second practice in a row, leaving Matt Moore as the likely starting quarterback.
- Texans LB DeMeco Ryans was a full participant after missing practice Wednesday, and OT Duane Brown (knee) and LB Brian Cushing (foot), who also missed Wednesday’s session, were limited. Nothing changed for RB Steve Slaton (neck), who was limited for the second consecutive day.
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (knee) was back at practice on a full basis, as were LB Justin Durant (head) and WR Mike Sims-Walker (knee).
- Falcons RB Michael Turner (ankle), who wouldn’t rule himself out Wednesday, missed his second day of practice.
- The Bears practiced with DE Alex Brown (calf) and CB Charles Tillman (concussion) after they missed the previous day. DT Tommie Harris was a full participant after being limited Wednesday.
- Packers OT Chad Clifton (hamstring), RB Ryan Grant (shoulder) and CB Charles Woodson (shoulder) were all limited for the team’s first day of practice as it prepares for Monday night’s game against the Ravens.
- Ravens LB Ray Lewis (foot) was limited.
Check out NFL.com’s injuries page for the latest reports.