Published: November 26th, 2009 | Tags: Anthony Herrera, Antoine Winfield, Asante Samuel, Cedric Benson, Demetrius Bell, Desmond Clark, Laveranues Coles, Luis Castillo, Marcus Stroud, Na'il Diggs, Shawne Merriman, Sheldon Brown, Terrence McGee, Week 12 injuries
As teams release their official Thursday injury reports, check here throughout the day for the latest updates:
- Eagles CB Asante Samuel (neck) missed his second straight practice of the week, while fellow starter CB Sheldon Brown took part in a limited portion of practice for the second consecutive day.
- Vikings starting RG Anthony Herrera was held out for the second straight day due to a concussion, while CB Antoine Winfield was listed as limited again Thursday. Winfield is expected to return against the Bears after missing the last five weeks. Bears TE Desmond Clark (neck) was held out of practice after taking part in a limited portion on Wednesday. Clark was deactivated last week due to the injury.
- The Bills held out five players, including DT Marcus Stroud (knee) and OT Demetrius Bell (knee). CB Terrence McGee returned to practice on a limited basis after having minor knee surgery during the team’s bye week.
- Panthers LB Na’il Diggs (ribs) missed his second consecutive practice, while RB Jonathan Stewart (achilles) returned for a full session after an off day Wednesday.
- The Bengals held out RB Cedric Benson (hip) and WR Laveranues Coles (chest) for the second straight day. Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Wednesday Benson was “very close” to making his return against the Browns.
- Chargers DE Luis Castillo (calf) and OLB Shawne Merriman (foot) sat out for the second straight day, while WR Vincent Jackson (ribs) and OLB Shaun Phillips (ankle) returned to practice after a day off.