- San Diego’s offensive line — Earlier this year, the Broncos dominated the Chargers’ line. On Sunday, the unit got its revenge as the Chargers held the Broncos without a sack.
- Matthew Stafford — Never mind the five touchdown passes and 400-plus yards passing, Stafford showed the heart of a champion to come back on the field and throw the winning TD despite the pain he was in from getting clocked on the previous play. I also have an honorable mention for Brady Quinn, who has obviously not brought the luck of the Irish to Cleveland.
- Brett Favre — Right now, it seems to be a three-man race for MVP between Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Favre. I’m putting my vote with the senior citizen.
- Chris Chambers — It’s not often a guy comes off the waiver wire and makes an impact late in the season. That’s exactly what Chambers has done in his short tenure with the Chiefs.
- Bruce Gradkowski — It wasn’t pretty, but it was gritty as Gradkowski made enough plays to defeat the hot Cincinnati Bengals.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.