Published: November 19th, 2009 | Tags: Aaron Kampman, Aaron Ross, Ahmad Bradshaw, Albert Haynseworth, Antonio Bryant, Aqib Talib, Brandon Marshall, Bryant McFadden, C.J. Ah You, Carnell Williams, Cedric Benson, Chansi Stuckey, Chris Long, Clinton Portis, Correll Buckhalter, Darren Sharper, Desmond Clark, Dwight Freeney, Evan Mathis, Haloti Ngata, Jamal Lewis, Jason La Canfora, Jerious Norwoord, Jermichael Finley, Jim Zorn, Jonathan Joseph, Josh Cribbs, Josh Wilson, Justin Smith, Karlos Dansby, Keith Rivers, Kellen Winslow, Kelvin Hayden, Kevin Payne, Kyle Orton, Laveranues Coles, Marcus Trufant, Mark Tauscher, Michael Adams, Michael Turner, Mike Gandy, Mike Williams, Olin Kreutz, Pierre Garcon, Reggie Bush, Roddy White, Sean Payton, Sedrick Ellis, Shaun Rodgers, Stephen Hoyer, Steve Breaston, Takeo Spikes, Todd Heap, Week 11 injuries
Teams have released their Week 11 injury reports through Thursday. Here’s a look at some notable names:
- Saints RB Reggie Bush, coming off a 98-yard, two-touchdown performance against St. Louis, missed his second straight practice with a sore knee, the same knee that was operated on back in December. Coach Sean Payton said he hopes Bush will practice Friday. S Darren Sharper (knee), who missed last week’s game, was limited for the second day in a row, as was DT Sedrick Ellis, who has missed three straight games.
- Redskins coach Jim Zorn announced that RB Clinton Portis will miss his second straight game since suffering a concussion. Redskins DT Albert Haynseworth (ankle) missed his second day of practice, as did T Mike Williams (ankle). Zorn said Haynesworth will be a game-time decision, although NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora reports Haynesworth is likely to play. T Stephen Hoyer (knee) was limited.
- Bengals RB Cedric Benson (hip) missed his second straight practice and is likely out against the Raiders, reports La Canfora. LB Keith Rivers (calf), who missed last week’s game against Pittsburgh, also sat out consecutive days. G Evan Mathis (ankle) returned on a limited basis. Also limited for a second straight day was CB Johnathan Joseph (foot). WR Laveranues Coles (head) was also limited Thursday.
- Falcons RB Michael Turner (ankle), who injured himself last week against Washington, missed his second straight practice. Backup RB Jerious Norwoord (hip) returned on a limited basis and is trying to play for the first time in four games. WR Roddy White (knee) was limited after sitting the day before.
- The Broncos were without QB Kyle Orton for the second day in a row after Orton hurt his ankle last week against Washington. RB Correll Buckhalter (knee) did not participate on Thursday after being limited the day before. WR Brandon Marshall (neck), who sat out Wednesday, was a full participant.
- The Packers could get back TE Jermichael Finley (knee), LB Aaron Kampman (concussion) and T Mark Tauscher this week, as all three fully participated for the second straight day. All three missed last week’s game against the Cowboys; Finley hasn’t played in three games.
- Giants CB Aaron Ross (hamstring) practiced on a limited basis for the second straight day and appears ready to make his 2009 debut against the Falcons. RB Ahmad Bradshaw (ankle, foot) was limited after missing the day before.
- Bears TE Desmond Clark (neck), who injured himself last Thursday against the 49ers, sat out for a second straight day, as did S Kevin Payne (back). C Olin Kreutz (back) practiced fully after missing the day before.
- 49ers LB Takeo Spikes (hamstring) missed his second straight day of practice, while DT Justin Smith (back) was limited again.
- Limited for the Cardinals on Thursday were CB Michael Adams (hamstring), WR Steve Breaston (knee), LB Karlos Dansby (shoulder), T Mike Gandy (pelvis), and CB Bryant McFadden (ankle).
- The Rams placed rookie DE C.J. Ah You (knee) on injured reserve on Thursday. DE Chris Long (knee) was limited after sitting previously.
- Browns WR/KR Josh Cribbs (neck) was limited on Thursday after missing the day before. Cribbs was injured when he was hit on the final play of Monday night’s loss to the Ravens. RB Jamal Lewis (ankle) was limited for the second straight day, as were DT Shaun Rodgers (back) and WR Chansi Stuckey (calf).
- Colts WR Pierre Garcon (ankle) fully participated after being limited the day before. DE Dwight Freeney (hip) missed his second straight day of practice, as did CB Kelvin Hayden (knee), who has missed the previous two games.
- The Ravens missed TE Todd Heap (chest) for the second straight practice. DT Haloti Ngata (ankle) was limited again.
- WR Antonio Bryant (knee), CB Aqib Talib (hamstring), RB Carnell Williams (knee), and TE Kellen Winslow (knee) were all full participants in Bucs practice after being limited the day before. Bryant has missed the previous two games.
- Seahawks CB Marcus Trufant (concussion) was back at practice on Thursday. His counterpart, CB Josh Wilson (concussion), missed his second straight day.
For a detailed look at Week 11 injuries, visit the injuries page.