Published: November 4th, 2009 | Tags: Adam Vinatieri, Adewale Ogunleye, Andy Reid, Anthony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Bob Sanders, Brad Hoover, Brian Westbrook, Calvin Johnson, Channing Crowder, Chicago Bears, Dante Rosario, Detroit Lions, Devin Hester, Dwight Freeney, Greg Olsen, Haloti Ngata, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jake Delhomme, Jason Ferguson, Jerious Norwood, Jon McGraw, Jonathan Babineaux, Jonathan Stewart, Kansas City Chiefs, Kelvin Hayden, Kevin Burnett, Kevin Smith, Lance Briggs, Lance Moore, Marlin Jackson, Matt Hasselbeck, Matthew Stafford, Miami Dolphins, Muhsin Muhammad, New Orleans Saints, Nick Hardwick, Panthers, Philadelphia Eagles, Rashean Mathis, Roddy White, San Diego Chargers, Scott Fujita, Seattle Seahawks, Sedrick Ellis, Tim Dobbins, Todd Heap, Tommie Harris, Tony Fiammetta, Week 9 injuries
- Lions WR Calvin Johnson (knee), who has missed the last two games, was a limited participant in practice, as was QB Matthew Stafford (knee). RB Kevin Smith (shoulder), who was banged up during Sunday’s loss to the Rams, sat out the workout.
- Eagles RB Brian Westbrook fully practiced for the first time since suffering a concussion last week. Westbrook said he expects to play this week against the Cowboys, and Eagles coach Andy Reid added that the running back should be “good to go.”
- Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck (rib) was a limited participant in practice, but he’s expected to play Sunday against the Lions. Hasselbeck was sidelined for two games earlier this season with the rib injury and needed some rest after the Cowboys hit him hard last weekend.
- Panthers QB Jake Delhomme (chest), who left Sunday’s game against the Cardinals with his injury, was a full participant in practice Wednesday. WR Muhsin Muhammad (knee), TE Dante Rosario (knee) and RB Jonathan Stewart (achilles) all sat out. The Panthers also were missing both of their fullbacks, Tony Fiammetta (concussion) and Brad Hoover (ankle).
- Colts S Bob Sanders (elbow) sat out practice. Sanders played in the last two games after missing the previous five while recovering from offseason knee surgery. WR Anthony Gonzalez (knee), CBs Kelvin Hayden (knee) and Marlin Jackson (knee), K Adam Vinatieri (right knee) and DE Dwight Freeney (not injury related) also missed the workout.
- Bears WR Devin Hester (ankle) didn’t practice, and LB Lance Briggs (shoulder), TE Greg Olsen (ankle), DT Tommie Harris (knee), and DE Adewale Ogunleye (ankle) were limited participants.
- Ravens TE Todd Heap (ankle) was a limited participant in practice, and DT Haloti Ngata (ankle) sat out.
- The Saints were without DT Sedrick Ellis (knee), LB Scott Fujita (calf) and WR Lance Moore (ankle). Ellis and Fujita were inactive for Monday night’s victory over the Falcons.
- Jon McGraw, slated to be the Chiefs’ starting strong safety with Jarrad Page out for the season, missed practice with a thigh injury and might not play Sunday against the Jaguars.
- Jaguars CB Rashean Mathis (finger) returned to practice in full capacity after missing last weekend’s loss to the Titans.
- Dolphins LB Channing Crowder (shoulder) returned to practice but was limited after sitting out one game. NT Jason Ferguson (elbow) also was limited.
- Chargers LBs Kevin Burnett (ankle) and Tim Dobbins (knee) didn’t practice, and C Nick Hardwick (ankle) was limited as he tries to recover from an injury that has kept him out since the season opener.
A full practice participation report is available on NFL.com’s injuries page.