Here’s a brief look at the notable injuries we’ve been tracking during the early games of Week 8:
- Texans TE Owen Daniels injured his right knee during the first quarter of Sunday’s 31-10 victory over the Bills, and the Houston Chronicle reports that he’s likely out for the season with a ligament tear. Daniels had one reception for 22 yards before leaving the game.
- 49ers LT Joe Staley left Sunday’s 18-14 loss to the Colts with a sprained right knee and didn’t return. Colts CB Kelvin Hayden exited the game during the third quarter with a knee injury and also didn’t return.
- Ravens NT Haloti Ngata was sidelined against the Broncos after he suffered a sprained ankle.
- The Bills lost starters DE Aaron Schobel (groin) and RG Jamon Meredith (leg) to injuries during the first half against the Texans.
- Broncos starting RT Ryan Harris left Sunday’s game against the Ravens after sustaining a toe injury during the first quarter.
- Browns LB Eric Barton was sidelined by a right shoulder injury against the Bears.
- The Seahawks lost CB Ken Lucas to a shoulder stinger during the third quarter of the 38-17 loss to the Cowboys.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.