- Left tackle Levi Jones worked out for the Packers on Monday, according to a league source. Jones has years of starting experience at left tackle, but the Packers have been looking more for help at right tackle — where Allen Barbre has struggled. Packers starting left tackle Chad Clifton missed Sunday’s game with a high ankle sprain but is working to get back. Jones is one of the higher caliber free agent offensive linemen still available.
- Several other players will work out for teams Tuesday, according to league sources:
– CB Roderick Hood will work out for the Titans.
– WR Taurus Johnson and rookie defensive back DeAndre Wright will work out for the Lions.
– DE Martail Burnett and WR Courtney Taylor will work out for the Rams.