Time to take a quick look at some fantasy storylines of Week 3:
- Maurice Jones-Drew is having his way with the Texans, posting 124 yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns. His third score came on an 8-yard run. This is the type of performance owners were hoping for when they drafted him in the first round.
- That smell emanating from M&T Bank Stadium is the Cleveland Browns. They’re being handed their lunch by the Ravens and Joe Flacco, who’s thrown for 342 yards and one touchdown. Flacco is really coming into his own as a fantasy quarterback.
- Willis McGahee and Ray Rice have also found success against the Browns, who might be the worst team in the NFL. If you have Cedric Benson, he’s a must start against this team in Week 4.
- David Carr has replaced Eli Manning in what’s become a blowout against the Buccaneers. Manning finished with a nice stat line, posting 161 yards and two touchdowns.
- How good has Kevin Kolb been for fantasy owners? After a big game last week against the Saints, Kolb has posted 327 yards and two touchdowns. DeSean Jackson (149 yards, TD) and Brent Celek (104 yards, TD) have both put up monster numbers in the contest. Celek has become a solid No. 1 fantasy tight end.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.