A quick look around the league at a few of the injury updates from the first half of Week 2 games:
- Eagles CB Asante Samuel left Sunday’s game against the Saints during the first half with a quad injury. He was announced as questionable to return.
- Cardinals starting RT Levi Brown is questionable to return after leaving the game in the second quarter with an ankle injury.
- Jaguars WR Troy Williamson left the game against the Cardinals late in the second quarter. Williamson was able to leave the field under his own power, with trainers holding his right arm and shoulder.
- The Patriots lost starting safety Brandon Meriweather during the first half against the Jets with an ankle injury. He was announced as questionable to return.
- Texans starting LG Chester Pitts suffered a sprained right knee late in the second quarter against the Titans. Pitts had a teammate fall into his leg while blocking, and had to be helped off the field. His return is questionable.
- Redskins starting RG Randy Thomas is out for the rest of the game against the Rams with a right triceps injury. He has been replaced by Will Montgomery.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.