Here are a few things that have caught my eye in the first half of Sunday’s games:
- RB Cadillac Williams looks re-born for the Buccaneers. He’s running over, through and past the Cowboys defense.
- QB Drew Brees has four touchdown passes against the Lions, two of which have went to TE Jeremy Shockey.
- RB Joseph Addai (13 carries, two catches, 57 scrimmage yards, TD) is still the main running back in Indianapolis.
- QB Matt Schaub is being outscored (based on NFL.com fantasy points) by rookie QB Mark Sanchez so far. Wow.
- WR Braylon Edwards doesn’t have a single catch this afternoon. WR Bernard Berrian doesn’t have one, either.
- RB Brian Westbrook (two catches, 52 scrimmage yards, TD) is looking good in his first action of the season.
- WR Chad Ochocinco (three catches, 64 yards) is on his way to a 100-yard performance. He didn’t have one in 2008.
- RB Michael Turner has averaged 2.3 yards per carry against the Dolphins. Early signs of the “Curse of 370?”
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.