You might want to sit down before you read this. Bears QB Jay Cutler spoke highly of WR Brandon Marshall in a recent interview with the Newport News (Va.) Daily News:
- “I talked to ‘B’ a few days ago,” Cutler said during an appearance Monday at William and Mary’s Colonial All-Pro Football Camp. “Just checking in on him and seeing how he’s doing, because I went through a similar thing that he’s going through.
- “I played with Brandon for three years and I think he’s one of the best receivers in the NFL. I think he can be one of the greatest ever to play.
- “He’s big and fast, and can do everything you want him to do, on the field and in the meeting room. I don’t know what we’re going to do. That’s up to the guys upstairs. If we make a run at him, we make a run at him.”
Other news making the rounds around the Web on Tuesday morning:
- The Ravens are now molded in the image of coach John Harbaugh.
- The Jets are beating the Giants in the media game.
- Titans TE Alge Crumpler has started his ‘coaching’ career.