Harvard — Six teams attended the March 6 pro day to watch 10 prospects work out indoors on FieldTurf.
- Chris Pizzotti — The quarterback measured 6-foot-5 3/8, 220 pounds. He was sick with food poisoning the week before and lost 8 pounds. He posted a 4.83 and 4.89 40-yard dash, 32.5-inch vertical, a 9-foot-2-inch broad jump, 4.37 short shuttle and a 7.01 three-cone drill. Pizzotti will work out again Thursday at Boston College.
- Desmond Bryant — The defensive lineman measured in at 6-foot-5 5/8, 288 pounds with 11.5-inch hands and 35.5-inch arms. He posted a 4.92 and 4.93 in the 40-yard dash and a 31-inch vertical. Bryant also recorded a 9-foot-10-inch broad jump, 4.45 short shuttle, 7.44 three-cone drill and 35 bench press lifts.
Colorado State — Seven NFL teams came to watch 10 prospects workout indoors on FieldTurf.
- Kory Sperry — The tight end measured 6-foot-4 5/8, 244 pounds and stood on his numbers from the combine. He worked out in position drills and really looked good.
- Gartrell Johnson — The running back measured 5-foot-10 1/2, 218 pounds. He ran a 4.67 and 4.68 in the 40-yard dash, did position drills and stood on the rest of his combine numbers.
- Kyle Bell — The running back measure 6-feet 5/8-inches, 233 pounds. He ran a 4.55 and 4.54 in the 40-yard dash. Bell posted a 34-inch vertical jump, a 9-foot-7 broad jump, a 4.26 short shuttle and 6.99 three-cone drill. He put up 20 bench press reps and really looked good catching the ball in position drills.
– Gil Brandt