A few more notable injuries from around the league during Week 17′s early games:
- Giants CB Sam Madison suffered an apparent lower right leg injury late in the third quarter against the Vikings. He had to be helped off the field by trainers and was later carted off the sidelines.
- Bills SS Donte Whitner suffered an apparent right shoulder injury during the second half against the Patriots. Whitner, who was injured trying to make a tackle on Sammy Morris, was able to leave the field under his own power.
- Vikings FS Darren Sharper left during the second half against the Giants with an undisclosed injury.
- Texans DE Mario Williams left Sunday’s game vs. the Bears with a strained groin.
- Raiders RB Justin Fargas suffered a knee injury against the Bucs and is not likely to return. C Jake Grove also left during the first half with an undisclosed injury.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.