- The Titans lost DT Albert Haynesworth to what appeared to be a serious left leg injury during the fourth quarter against the Texans. Haynesworth was injured when several players fell into the side of his left leg when he was engaged with a blocker.
- Lions S Dwight Smith fractured his ankle during the second quarter, and CB Kevin Smith left the game with a groin injury.
- Bills rookie WR James Hardy left during the first quarter with a left knee injury and did not return.
- Chargers C Nick Hardwick was carted off the field with what the team is calling a concussion during the third quarter against the Chiefs. Here’s a video clip of the play.
- The Vikings lost DT Pat Williams to an apparent shoulder injury during the third quarter against the Cardinals.
- Patriots LT Matt Light left during the second quarter with an apparent shoulder injury and did not return to start the second half.
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.